Work with us
Working at Vecrear means feeling entrusted to make a difference and inspired to bring innovation to the world IoT .
We believe that a great work place benefits employers as well as employees, and that greater transparency promotes merit & engagement..
We’re transforming the IoT industry and are looking to bring on talented professionals with varied perspectives like you. At VeCrear, we acknowledge and value our differences as well as our combined strengths.
We want all employees, regardless of their background, to feel empowered personally and professionally. We nurture a working environment that inspires new ideas, promotes ownership and learning, and supports highly-motivated individuals to be truly creative.
VeCrear is looking for a highly energetic, skilled and go getter Architect adept at Cloud technologies and AI/ML to create IP in the exciting domain of IoT solutions.
Job Description :
- Architect, design, and implement next generation of IoT based AI/Cloud-based applications which are dynamically scalable, fault tolerant, secure, and reliable
- Assess, estimate, and support opportunities or business development in our clients
- Conduct POC and prototyping of AI/ML/Cloud solutions
- Direct all aspects of solution implementation
- Be a thought leader in AI/Cloud- based IoT solutions
Technical Skillset & Experience :
- Proven exp in designing, developing, and deploying solutions in Cloud platform, on-premise, and Hybrid environments one or more Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google, etc for wide range of services
- Hands on exp in implementing large scale Web/ IoT solutions
- Proven exp in databases technologies and using statistical packages for analysing datasets (SQL & NoSQL databases, Python, R, Tensor flow etc)
- Sound understanding of Cloud Computing, PaaS, IaaS
- Strong fundamentals in AI modelling, Machine learning, Natural Language Processing, Data Science principles and business intelligence solutioning
- Hands on exp in integrating Cognition Intelligence into IoT solutions is a plus point
- Having exp with Docker and related management systems such as Kubernetes, PCF, and UX technologies like React will be a plus point
- A min of 10yrs of relevant exp & Bachelor degree.
Professional Skill Requirements
- To travel as required
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodology
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
If you are looking for exciting work that challenges your technical capabilities, in an energizing environment that nurtures innovation and collaboration, send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org